What has been the traction for Plenty?
The Tezsure team that develops Plenty has received a grant from the Tezos Foundation to continue development.
- First token-to-token AMM on Tezos launched August 25 2021.
- 250 million+ USD total volume.
- 4 million+ smart contract operations. For months the Plenty AMM's were responsible for around 10% of the total Tezos smart contract operations.
- Ethereum bridge launched April 26 2021.
- 100 million+ USD total volume.
- Plenty integration reduces bridge speed from hours to less than 5 minutes.
- Avalanche, Polygon, & BSC bridge are ready to launch.
- Ctez, the first implementation of the checker framework, is widely used in the Tezos DeFi ecosystem.